alō (present infinitive alere, perfect active aluī, supine altum or alitum); third conjugation
I foster, I nourish
I raise (as a child, an animal, etc.)
I feed, I maintain, I develop
We are a family learning how to nourish ourselves by fostering a natural system where people, animals and plants can thrive.
In practice, this means we are dedicated to:
- Eating real food
- Growing our own food, in the most natural and rich way possible
- Creating our own food forest
- Living inspired by Permaculture
- Minimizing the waste we produce and sharing our surplus
- Homeschooling, free-ranging our children
- Raising the happiest animals on earth
- Being present, learning to live in the here and now
- Inspiring others to join us and do the same
Our photo blog images are also posted on Instagram as @alo.on.the.land.